Our history in details
2010 - today
- 2019: Launch of a new coating line in Italy.
- 2018: Formation of Novacel Mexico. Boston Tapes: ISO 9001 & 14001 version 2015 certification.
- 2017: Acquisition of three machinery manufacturers and creation of the Walco machine brand. Novacel: ISO 9001 & ISO 14001, version 2015 certification.
- 2015: Opening of a sales office in Australia.
- 2016: Acquisition of the Surface Protection business from Main Tape USA.
2005 - 2010 :
- 2010: Opening of sales offices in Austria and Russia / ISO 9001 certification, version 2008, for Novacel S.A. (France)
- 2009: Opening of a Polish sales office.
- 2008: Opening of a liaison office in India / ISO 14001 certification for Novacel S.A. plant (France) / ISO 9001 certification for Novacel Inc. / Opening of a sales office in the Czech Republic-Slovakia.
- 2007: ISO 18001 certification for the Boston Tapes site.
- 2006: Launch of a new high-speed coating line.
- 2005: Formation of Novacel Turkey.
1995 - 2004 :
- 2004: ISO 14001 certification for the Boston Tapes site.
- 2002: ISO 9001, version 2000, certification for Novacel France.
- 2001: Formation of Novacel Korea.
- 2000: Acquisition of the Surface Protection business from Ivex Packaging, renamed Novacel Inc. / Formation of Novacel Shanghai / ISO 9001 certification for Boston Tapes.
- 1997: Installation of a new high-capacity Solvent Recycling Unit on the French site.
- 1996: Novacel becomes a brand of Chargeurs Protective Films, a Chargeurs Business.
- 1995: ISO 9001 certification for Novacel France / Acquisition of Boston Tapes (Italy).
1982 - 1994 :
- 1994: Installation of a first coextrusion line.
- 1991: Installation of the third large-width coating line.
- 1990: Formation of Novacel Iberica.
- 1989: Formation of Novacel Italia.
- 1987: Installation of the second large-width coating line.
- 1984: Establishment of Novacel UK Limited.
- 1983: Set-up of the first large width coating line.
- 1982: The business is given the name Novacel. Establishement of Novacel Belgium and Novacel GmbH.
1960 - 1981 :
- 1981: Creation of the Chargeurs Group from the merger of Chargeurs Réunis and the Pricel group.
- 1960: Creation of the "Adhesive Tapes and Films" business by the Pricel Group.